Association «Public assessors of the Republic of Tajikistan» (APART), within the framework of the project “Advancing Media Freedom Through Legal Reform in Tajikistan “, supported by the United Nations Democracy Fund (UNDEF), announces a tender for the position of a trainer to conduct a three-day training “Media lawyers on the protection of rights and interests media representatives” in Khujand city.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTING A SERVICE PROVIDER:
– higher legal education;
– at least 10 years of experience in the legal field (lawyers, human rights defenders are welcome);
– good command of Tajik and Russian languages;
– the ability to work with the audience;
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION:
– Commercial offer;
– Copy of INN;
– A copy of the manager’s passport (if it is a company);
– Bank details;
– Deadline for submitting a commercial offer: January 10, 2022, at 17:00 at the address: Khujand city, st. K.Khujandi 185 “b”.
Or send by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional questions can be found by calling: +992 92 775 57 55;
Leave a Reply