Khujand, November 18, 2022
Association «Public advisors of the Republic of Tajikistan» (APART) in partnership with the Commissioner for Human Rights in the Republic of Tajikistan and Public Organization «Rural Development Initiatives» (RDI) within the framework of the project implementation «Advancing Media Freedom Through Legal Reform in Tajikistan» ,announces an essay contest among schoolchildren on the topic “What is freedom of speech?”
Who can take part in the competition?
Pupils of grades 9-11 from schools in Dushanbe and DRS, as well as Sughd and Khatlon regions.
Working languages: Russian and Tajik.
Conditions for participation in the Contest:
1. Essays that correspond in content to the goals and objectives of the Competition are submitted to the Competition.
2. Essays must be beautifully designed. The use of photographs, copyright drawings, etc. is welcome
the title page of the essay must indicate:
– name of the Contest
– essay topic
– Name of the participant, class
– full name of the educational institution, city / district, region.
– when writing essays, different genres can be used: essays, memoirs, literary stories, interviews, sketches and others.
1. Compliance with the content of the subject of the Contest
2. Creative approach, independence
3. Semantic integrity, compositional harmony, form and style of presentation
4. Compliance with language norms, spelling and punctuation literacy.
Those wishing to take part in the competition should send an email to email@example.com with the answer to the following questions:
– FULL NAME
– Sphere of employment / occupation (city, region of residence, name of the school)
– The purpose of participation in the competition.
The deadline for applications is December 10, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact the project employer Abdurasulova Muharram
by phone: 92 7755755 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply